More Support Project information
From Design for Learning
The objectives of the support project are:
- Provide pedagogic and technical support to all projects in the Design for Learning Programme;
- Support the implementing and evaluating learning design tools project teams by providing : (a) hosting and/or searching services for learning designs and sequences and (b) opportunities for sharing and re-use of designs and sequences;
- Provide and support a common means of accessing and re-using learning designs and exemplars that emerge from the Programme;
- Identify other projects within the UK post-16 and higher education sector, that are producing learning designs and exemplars, and investigate the feasibility of providing access to these;
- Identify other organisations with the UK post-16 and higher education with services and resources in this area, and investigate the feasibility of sharing and re-using learning designs across these services;
- Identify requirements for a sustainable learning design hosting service for the UK post-16 and higher education sectors to enable sharing and re-use of learning designs;
- Develop a sustainability strategy for the Programme
The project will support the programme through a series of community events, direct project support and online facilities. It will also investigate hosting and/or searching services for learning designs and exemplars for the Programme. A sustainability report and recommendations will be provided at the end of the funded programme period.
If you have any queries or suggestions, please get in touch.
Technical Queries: Sam Easterby-Smith - email@example.com